Storm Xccessories is fast becoming one of the leading suppliers throughout the UK and Ireland for Pick-up, 4×4, SUV and Van Accessories.
To continue our growth we are looking for a highly motivated well driven individual to join our Online Team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Designing and developing the company websites including the implementation of SEO techniques (Promotions, product listings and product image)
• Actively improving the performance of our online sales channels (eBay, Amazon and our Website)
• Proactively develop Google Analytics and Adwords to increase web traffic and sales
· Improve product pages, section and brand landing pages which include search engine optimized content and banners in line with other company marketing material.
· Use data to develop insights to enhance the customer journey and maximise sales opportunities.
• Contributing to and developing marketing plans and strategies to meet targets
· Conduct keyword research, analysis, and keyword expansion
· Creating, publishing and managing content
· Managing new product launches online
· Optimize products to e-commerce marketplace channels
· Liaising with customers when necessary in order to help with email and telephone enquiries
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• GCSE Maths and English
• 3 years+ of WordPress experience
• At least 1 year of WooCommerce experience
• Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite
• Basic SEO knowledge
• Good analytic skills
• Experience in working in a fast paced environment, under pressure and to deadlines
• Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
• Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy
• Self-motivated and confident decision-maker with the ability to apply solutions and a positive “can-do” attitude
• Excellent telephone manner
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office with the ability to adapt quickly to new systems