Check out our brand new T6 Ford Ranger
We are proud to show you our first Raptor Conversion on our new 2019 Ford Ranger. This install took place at our headquarters in Swatragh, Northern Ireland and all products installed where selected from our wide range of top quality products that we offer for the Ford Ranger.
This upgrade included our Raptor Conversion among other optional extras. The Raptor upgrade comes with a series of upgrades that will give your New Ford Ranger a nice sleek finish. Upgrades and installs in the Raptor kit will include:
- 2 Front Fenders
- 2 Rear Bed Sides
- 1 Front Bumper
- 1 Lift Kit
- A set of 20 inch Alloys
- A set of Tyres
- 4 wheel Spacers
- 2 Side Steps
- 2 Mustang Style Head Lights
- 2 LED Rear Tail Lights
- 1 Front Grill
- 1 Skid Plate
Along with the Raptor upgrade this install also had other optional products added to give the new look the finish it deserved, while also giving the vehicle more functionality. This included:
- Bonnet Scoop – This Bonnet Scoop will really set the front of your vehicle off by giving it a look that stands out.
- Bonnet Guard – This will provide much needed protection to your vehicle from everyday damage caused by road debris and bugs keeping your paintwork in pristine condition
- Hard Top – The MAX V2 is aimed at fleet users and commercial users who put their pickups through a demanding daily work routine (Other styles available)
- LED lights – High intensity LEDs with DRL (Optional sizes available)
- Wind Deflectors – Our STX external deflectors are designed to maximize and improve comfort and protection when driving in any weather condition.
- Utility Drawers- Heavy duty roller runner, Galvanised lined interior metal drawers and durable metal frame construction, Positive latching in closed position, Affords the operator an elevated flat, durable, storage floor above the drawer system.
- Tailgate Trim – These tail gate protective trim will protect your vehicle from damage on the top of the tail gate.
- 3D Mats- These mats come as a 3-pc set giving you maximum protection, keeping your interior clean and tidy.
We offer a full fitting service based in at our Head Office in Swatragh, Northern Ireland and our UK base in Tewkesbury (right next to Junction 9 of the M5)